Jacob has played soccer this fall. And it's been fun ... mostly ... except he hadn't ever scored a goal, and I think it was wearing on him a bit. Well, yesterday, he made up for lost time and scored two goals during his game. I don't think his team ended up winning the game, but he was still pretty pleased with himself. And truth be told, we were pretty stoked too! Thanks aunties for coming to support him. Maybe you are our good luck charms!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Goal!
Jacob has played soccer this fall. And it's been fun ... mostly ... except he hadn't ever scored a goal, and I think it was wearing on him a bit. Well, yesterday, he made up for lost time and scored two goals during his game. I don't think his team ended up winning the game, but he was still pretty pleased with himself. And truth be told, we were pretty stoked too! Thanks aunties for coming to support him. Maybe you are our good luck charms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How exciting! He looks so happy.
Hooray! I'm so glad you re-joined the blogging world. I have missed your funny anecdotes. Jacob is hilarious! I have to tell you, I have seen parts of the Barbie castle movie and I am seriously afraid of Lily requesting one. Dogs doing 'the worm' dance? No thank you.
Ayla played for two seasons and never got into it. its fun to see kids get in the game. good for him.
Yay, Jacob! Way to go!
Post a Comment