Monday: Leftover Chinese takeout
Tuesday: Leftover Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
(see recipe from Giada deLaurentiis on the Food Network web site ... it is awesome!!!)
Wednesday: Orange Roughy and Onion Roasted Potatoes
Thursday: Teriyaki Chicken Wraps with sticky rice, red peppers, and cucumbers
Friday: Taco Salads
Saturday: Cashew Chicken
Tuesday: Leftover Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
(see recipe from Giada deLaurentiis on the Food Network web site ... it is awesome!!!)
Wednesday: Orange Roughy and Onion Roasted Potatoes
Thursday: Teriyaki Chicken Wraps with sticky rice, red peppers, and cucumbers
Friday: Taco Salads
Saturday: Cashew Chicken
Realistically, we'll probably eat out once and have leftovers once, so it's likely that this menu will stretch to next Monday, but I will have groceries for all of these dishes on hand for this week.
2 comments:
YUMMY! Can you send me some of those recipes?
Yes, those recipes sound delicious! I like the new look. I haven't been able to figure out how to do templates other than their standard template. Looks good!
Post a Comment