Friday, February 8, 2008

Please Mom! No more pictures!



First, you might notice that I got a fun new background for my blog. My sister had a link to Matie Kay's blog and she had super simple instructions. Thanks so much Matie Kay. Once I can figure out how to link her, I'll do it so she can get some credit and everyone can partake of the goodness!

Secondly, I've been thinking of things all week to blog about, but life's beeso busy! So, as I was checking email tonight, I came upon a survey and decided to share a little bit about me. Hope you're all not too bored.

And as for the recipes, I'd love to share. Things have been turning out pretty good lately. Incidentally, I hope none of you were waiting with baited breath for this week's menu ... or else you've gone hungry! I'll get back on track soon.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Julie from the Love Boat

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Last week ... probably from either Jake doing something naughty or from Eric not sleeping

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Boars Head turkey

4. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Not too much ... I don't like being on the other end, so I try not to dish it out.

5. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes

6. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

No way ... too scary for me!

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Vanilla Creme Frosted Mini Wheats with fresh blueberries

8. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Of course, but I don't wear that many shoes with laces.

9. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

I get really strong right after I have a baby and have to carry the baby in the car seat!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Premium vanilla or cookies n cream

11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

probably teeth or clothing

12. RED OR PINK?

Pink

13. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

I think I talk alot, and I am not as great at listening as I want to be.

14. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Black pj pants and no shoes

15. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

I am embarrassed to say because it was so decadent, but a slice of the costco chocolate layer cake with raspberry sorbet.

16. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW

Dishwasher

17. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Citrus blossoms; rain; homemade bread or rolls or cookies

18. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Sister-in-law, Kim

19. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

college basketball, college football, golf, baseball

20. FAVORITE FOOD?

Mexican ... probably chips and salsa

21. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy endings without a doubt

22. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Northanger Abbey on PBS; at the theater, I last saw Dan in Real Life (very good)

23. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Navy blue sweatshirt (it looks awesome with my black pj pants!)

24. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Creme brulee with fresh fruit

25. What book are you reading now?

Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson (delectable mind candy in the form of a murder mystery)

26. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

MBA Logo

27. WHAT DO YOU WATCH ON T.V.?

Amazing Race, Survivor, Psych, Everyday Italian, Chuck, The Office (only when it's not a rerun)

28. FAVORITE SOUND?

Laughing babies/children, rain on the roof

29. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Hawaii or Mexico

30. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

My tongue can touch my nose

31. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Georgia

1 comment:

John & Shauna said...

Julie, those are some amazing facts. I didn't even know some of them. I need to see the tongue to nose thing. Your boys are adorable. Jacob is getting so big. Eric looks just like MATT.