Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Passwords

What do you guys think about password-protecting a blog? I've gone back and forth on this ... yes, it's fun for people to find your blog, etc. But, on the other hand, the safety issue sometimes makes me think it'd be better to password-protect it with a password that would be easy for our friends and family to remember but hard for some random stranger to guess. What do you guys think?

3 comments:

susanna said...

I would be fine either way as long as we were let in on the password. One of Brian's brother's has a blog and no one has bothered to let us "view" it. ha ha :)
--susy

Lindsay said...

I'm going that direction VERY soon! And be sure to invite me if you decide to go private!

Jen and Alec said...

I go back and forth on this as well. Let me know what you decide. I hope you're still coming to book club tomorrow, I am super excited to see you there. You will love it.